Terms & Conditions
- The database of information that Bubcakes gathers through electronic business will not be given or sold to any other organisation.
- All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- All product images are intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to substitute items with similar ones of equivalent or greater value when they do not meet our quality standards or when there are product changes or stock delays.
- Bubcakes warrants that each product is sold free of defects. Damaged goods must be advised by phone or email within 2 days of receipt otherwise no claims will be accepted.
- All orders are dispatched from Sydney. Bubcakes can be delivered Australia-wide, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Please note our couriers do not deliver on weekends.
- We do accept overseas orders, however they must be for delivery within Australia.
- As each Bubcake is freshly baked they will be dispatched from our bakery on the next business day after the order has been placed. If you require an urgent delivery please call us on 1300 799 892 and we will do our best to help you.
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery details at the time of ordering. If you supply an incorrect address we are not obliged to resend the order to the correct address at our expense.
- If requesting a hospital delivery it is your responsibility to ensure that the recipient will still be in hospital on the day the delivery is due. This avoids a re-direction fee being charged. Please address the order to the parent not the baby and check the recipient’s full name under which they have been admitted to hospital.
- Although we use reputable couriers and they make every effort to ensure that your order is delivered safely and on time Bubcakes cannot be held liable for any delayed or lost goods.
- Please make sure you choose carefully as all products are sold on a no refund basis, unless proven to have been damaged or faulty. Bubcakes return policy is to exchange, refund or replace any item that is faulty or damaged and accepted by Bubcakes.
- Contents of this website may not be reproduced, adapted, displayed or published without first obtaining the written permission of Bubcakes.
- The trademark (s) copyright and other Bubcakes products and services are owned/licensed by Bubcakes and will be immediately pursued should any attempts be made to copy our products, reproduce our trademarks or in any way breach our legal rights over our intellectual property.
- Other product and company names mentioned in this website may be the trademarks of other people or entities.
- Bubcakes is a registered trademark of Dalyla Pty Ltd